Written by ADinChat
Monday, 24 May 2010 18:05
Ad in chat is an advertisement server for chat applications. It aggregates multiple chat related affiliate networks and also allows rotating custom ads.
It's great for including advertisements right into the conversation interaction zone on chat websites. This results in better conversion compared to traditional ad spots in static page zones.
Who can use this?
Webmasters that run chat and video chat sites. Great for monetizing free chat like random chatroulette sites.
This was primarily developed to be used with VideoWhisper webcam chat scripts including Video Chat Roulette Script (clone of VideoEncounter chatroulette alternative) but can also be used with other applications. Everybody's welcomed!
Supported Networks and Options
- PPV Video Chat Affiliate Feeds (Adult oriented)
Fill your affiliate feed url that lists online models for any of the affiliate programs below. System will pick an online model and invite chat user to meet model online with your affiliate link.
This can monetize traffic from random chat roulette sites where most users are males looking for online women.
- Custom Ads
Fill html ads limited with specified a separator string and system will rotate these.
What are the benefits compared to standard ads?
- increase ad conversion with in chat ad (that shows in conversation)
- contextual content (show online live models to chat users)
- distribute traffic to multiple networks to identify which ones convert better for your site
How to use AD in Chat?
1. Register a free account, confirm it and login.
2. Use Add Campaign menu that shows in member area. Fill your affiliate xml urls or custom advertisements as in the sample data. Clean field for any network you don't want to use. Save.
3. Go anytime to your campaing from campaigns list and get the url you need to use. There is a variables url for flash applications http://adinchat/v/id and one for raw html you can also use for testing http://adinchat/r/id .
How much does it cost?
This is a beta service offered for no fee. In exchange a small part of displays (1 out of 10) are used to show our ads, equivalents for the systems used. Ads for same networks are used only (no adult related ads are served if you don't use the adult networks).
Last Updated on Friday, 30 July 2010 17:54